Fall 2015 Bookings:
– General Hospital
– Shameless (Had to pass due to a scheduling conflict)
– U.S. Cellular Commercial
Much has happened since last we chatted. I aired in two more episodes of Mad Men: The End of an Era. I was so blessed to get in on the final season of such an iconic show with a recurring role as Loretta. Thank you Matt Weiner!
I was cast in yet another episode of Chasing Life as Nurse Janice on ABC Family. Number three… three seems to be the lucky number in 2015.
I’m looking forward to the Pilot episode of The Adversaries airing in the Fall of 2015. I play Marguerite who runs the grounds of a very rich man’s Caribbean Estate.
In the Spring of 2015 my Alma Mater did a wonderful profile on my journey as an actor. You can read the “Profiles in Success” article here.
If you’re like me you are waiting every week with baited breath for the next episode of HTGAWM. Viola Davis and team are knocking it out of the ballpark.
I’m even more excited for next weeks episode because I will be making my How To Get Away With Murder debut on ABC!
Yes, yours truly will appear as Ms. Medick on Thursday, October 23rd, in the episode titled “We’re Not Friends” so be sure to tune in.
Right on the heels of HTGAWM catch me on The Bold And The Beautiful airing, November 4th on CBS. Hope and Wyatt are having a baby and I get to play Doctor. I’m sure the 9 months (in Soap years that is) will be full of twists and turns you won’t want to miss.
Kimberly Matula (Hope) and Darin Brooks (Wyatt) were a joy to work with.
SEPTEMBER NEWS FLASH
– How excited am I to book my first Shonda Rhimes TV show How To Get Away With Murder!
Working with the incomparable Viola Davis was an awesome moment in my acting journey. I hope you plan on watching what I feel sure to be another Shonda Rhimes hit. Will keep you posted as my Shondaland appearance gets near.
The month of September also saw an addition to my representation:
-Introducing the latest to join “Team Pamela” –
Entertainment Lab Management (formerly RRM)
I’m looking forward to building a beautiful acting career together with this talented team of Hollywood Players!
– For personal reasons I wasn’t able to take the first General Hospital offer I talked about below but it came back around in the form of a different Dayplayer role and this time I was all in!
The cream continues to rise to the top… can I toot my own horn like that? I guess I just did. Lol
Boy those Soaps move FAST! Don’t be fooled, you gotta be on your P’s and Q’s to do a Soap.
2014 BEGAN QUITE NICELY…
– Received an offer to do a role on General Hospital. Straight offer no audition… I’m just sayin’. 🙂
– Shot my second episode of Chasing Life, a new TV show set to air sometime in 2014.
– As expected, my days on Trophy Wife were a blast. Everyone couldn’t have made me feel more welcome and it was great working again with Director, Tristram Shapeero, with whom I worked with on Community.
– Pinned for Parenthood – I’m getting closer to an actual booking on one of my favorite shows!
– First booking of January 2014 is Trophy Wife! Usually a “Drama Queen”, I’m so looking forward to this 2 day shoot on a sitcom.
– 2013 ended powerfully with some great bookings on:
- Mad Men
- Chasing Life
Stay tuned for 2014 air dates.
– Did you miss my performance on Castle last October? No worries, episode “Get A Clue” will air again… I’m counting on it!
– So very excited to start ongoing “Instinct” classes at the Krater Studios in 2014. Their free intro class was so powerful I signed up right on the spot.
Ciao for now!